1. Figure out what you want to write about .= And why?If the topic is say business or design Why are you writing about this? whats your take on it? How will that help that community?
2. Sit down and research the heck out of your topic.
3. Have fun! If you’re having a bad day ( I started this book/ story when stuff got a little ugly ) and just write and you will be amazed how “when” you have nothing to worry about the writing comes.
4. Limit yourself. I was writing from 10 am – about 3 am.
5. Write in small TO medium bunches.Write out each chapter and then come back and re -read what you wrote .
6. Make a really good playlist . If you need to write a sad part or something really heavy . Make a play list to get your emotions out .
I hope this inspired you to get in front of your computer and start writing