This post has an Affiliate link.
A few years ago I was blogging and reviewing food and even chocolate and I decided I need to up my game. I got the Blogging Course – Making Passive Income Blogging
I haven’t been much of a blogger but like I said I decided I needed to up my game.
The Run Down=
The course will take about an hour or so It doesn’t use too many techy words. It starts with an intro about the course creator Layne Design Studio so you can meet her and get to know how she got into blogging and how she made it her side gig.
” I still love blogging and I started a blog called Las Vegas Fit Mom, that follows my fitness journey. My blog has became my creative outlet. This is where I share healthy recipes, help promote my direct sales company, give fitness tips, and show my love for living in the desert. “
What you will learn=
- How to create a blog of your own (if you don’t have one already)
- What to name your blog to help you be most successful
- How to make passive income from your blog.
- How to create content to attract your ideal customer and reader
- How to keep using that content to recycle it for social media
- How to use social media to bring in new readers
- How to use search engines to drive traffic to your blog
- Using Pinterest to drive traffic to your site and bring in sales
- How to promote your services/products through your blog
- How to give more value on social media and your blog
I think this is a good amount of things you need to get your feet wet or to inspire you to start blogging more.
The added bonus there’s a FB group. It’s worth the investment. Overall I give it a 10/10. It’s a good way to get your feet went and do as a side gig.